Nine Effective Home Remedies To Cure Hyperpigmentation
Everybody likes clear, bright and healthy skin. However, dark spots which are due to overgrowth of melanin in the surface that is called hyper-pigmentation can make skin look dull and ugly. Also, hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation needs to be cured. Further, hyperpigmentation is caused due to bruises, sun damage, hormonal imbalance, age, pimples, and acne. The depth of the hyper-pigmentation determines how soon the dark spots can be removed from the skin.
Thus if the dark spots are on the surface, it is easier to get rid of the dark spots than in broad areas of the skin.
Below given are the Nine home remedies to get rid of the dark spots.
- Lemon: – Lemon is found to be natural bleaching agent which can remove dark spots. Apply lemon juice on the dark spots for 20 min daily and wash with cold water, for over a period of one month. Mix the honey and lemon juice to make it softer on the skin.
- Raw Potato: – Study has found that the organic potato that produces an enzyme called Catecholase can improve the skin color and decreases dark spots. Especially hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation can be treated by applying raw potato juice over the dark spots. Leave this for about 25 min daily and wash with clear water, for over a period of a month. One can see results within 15 days, and it will ultimately be resolved when practiced as part of life.
- Cucumber: – Cucumber which is a natural cooling agent is found to enhance the skin color and remove dark spots. Cucumber is found to be applied doing the facials. Cucumber removes the oil in the skin and improves the temperature of the face. You can even drink cucumber juice to cleanse your body and help generate beautiful looking skin. Cucumber is used since olden days for many beauty treatments.
- Sandalwood: – Sandalwood is natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Sandalwood paste must be applied to the dark spots which remove the dead skin and enhances skin color. Sandalwood oil regenerates new cells in the skin.
- Aloe Vera: – Aloe Vera has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory Apply Aloe Vera juice to the dark spots to get rid of melanin and regenerate new skin.
- Egg – Egg is smashed into liquid as a substantial egg cannot be applied to the face directly. One can use cotton to implement it and observe a good result.
- Rice flour, curd paste- These food items are said to be made into paste and then used. It is an essential ingredient which solves the problem dark spots. Curd makes the skin soft and rice flour help in whitening the skin.
- Papaya – It is rich in Papain enzyme. Its pulp is used to clear the skin when applied as a mask. This paste is mixed with lemon and then used. After two weeks changes can be seen.
- Almond oil- Almond oil has vitamin B, E, A and fatty acids. This helps to lessen the appearance of spots. It moisturizes the skin and lightens the spots and over a period the spots will vanish.